- Supports 24Gbps, 4K/60 4:4:4 and HDR transmission
- Removes potential future speed cap
- Advanced features in metallurgy, topology, dielectric and shielding
- New microwave RF design allows for up to 4dB less insertion loss
- Highest bandwidth performance of any passive cable
- 3mm Shield Strip-back - Helps to reduce 6G jitter
- Smooth Solder Joints - Optimizes impedance matching
- TMDS conductors are equal length - Decreases Video Timing Errors
- Uniform cable solder pads - eliminates pcb pad lifting failures
- Inner Mold - Ensures secure conductor alignment
- 100% Copper Shielding - reduces EMI
- By Pass Ground - provides better return loss
- Conductors direct solder to connector - reduced insertion loss
- Wire Soldering Precision - Twin Axe Wire Design requires specially trained hand soldering
- Wire Configuration - Wire wrapping requires twice the production time
- Audio Return Channel (eARC and ARC)
||10.2Gbps, 18Gbps, 24Gbps
|Brand or Series
||HDR, Locking Connector
|Length (Feet & Meters)
||15-16' / 5M
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.