Go off-grid anytime you want with the Trekker portable power station by Furrion. This compact and lightweight power solution allows you to run and charge your electronics, from phones and laptops to camp essentials like coolers and coffee pots. Power Up Your Outdoor Adventure
The Furrion Trekker portable power station is the perfect sidekick for off-grid camping trips, emergency situations and power outages. It features a heavy-duty hard plastic shell for long-lasting durability and is incredibly lightweight and compact, so you can easily pack it with your camping gear or emergency supplies. The built-in handle also makes it easy to carry on any outdoor excursion.
- - Great for off-grid camping trips or emergency situations and power outages
- - Heavy-duty hard plastic shell for long-lasting durability
- - Lightweight and compact for easy transport
- - Multiple ports to charge all your devices at once
- - Quickly recharges via a car outlet or wall outlet
- - Clean, reliable lithium-ion power
- - Pure sine wave technology protects your devices from damage
- - Bright LCD display shows battery power, usage time and estimated run time
- - Three LED light modes: Bright, Strobe and SOS (300W and 500W versions only)
|Operating Usage Temperature
|Pure Sine Wave Outlet at 300W Continuous, 600W Peak
|Quick Charge 3.0 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
|USB-C PD Input/Output
|1x 18W (Output): 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A; 1x 60W (Input/Output): 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 20V/3A
|AC Adapter: Approx. 9 Hours 12V Car Adapter: Approx. 13 Hours USB-C PD: Approx. 7 Hours
Uninterruptable Power Supply (ups)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.